martes, 1 de mayo de 2007

one heart is dead

In the middle of the sun In the middle of the pain Your fallen soul falls To the soil For the soil And the sun wears her rays The last fallen tear falls And it is pain full What have you given me? I thought I heard your next laugh But here is my soul rolling next to the grave If I whispered you're here then I am brave To the soil For te soil This last angel is watching this body What have you done to me? I went faint for this eternal abscence No groans are bringing your presence And this ray is so lies full And this sky is blind full Except my heart It is broken apart And this night is dying But no time for me to say goodbye If I shall buy Then I will bring your last laughter My mindfull shelter To the soil For the soil I call my last pain Wishing If you were just sleeping My dear I won't be weeping Beside your coffin I knew this moment of sudden Took you away from me What have you given me? To the soil For the soil I wrote my last all Wishpering to your flying soul

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

ESTA CHIDO TU PERFIL